This page last changed on Nov 15, 2010 by cholmes.
This feature is no longer updated as an independent GeoServer download, but is available as part of the OpenGeo Suite. For more information on its development see OpenGeo project page
- Download the REST plugin for your version of GeoServer (1.7.1 or newer) from the download page.
- Unzip the archive into the WEB-INF/lib directory of the GeoServer installation.
- Restart GeoServer
- Download the GeoExt Styler extension from the Download page.
- Unzip the archive into the www directory of the GeoServer data directory.
- Visit http://localhost:8080/geoserver/www/styler/index.html
- Use the "Layers" panel to select a layer to style.
- In the "Legend" panel select a rule by clicking on it.
- Change the color by clicking in the color box.
- Click on a feature to view information about its attributes and which rules applied to it.