This page last changed on Apr 28, 2013 by aaime.
Promoto the XSLT community module to extension
Assigned to Release
Choose one of: Under Discussion, In Progress, Completed, Rejected, Deferred
Explain in decent detail why you are putting forth the proposal.
The XSLT community module is a WFS output format generator using XSLT transformations to generate other text based formats starting from a GML representation, for example, it can be used to generate HTML, JSON, custom CSV formats as well as other customized XML formats.
- The module has a handful of users (at least 3): yes, the module is in use by the city of Vienna, has gathered some interesting feedback on the user list about how to use other XSLT engines (Saxon) and is used by the maintainer as well
- The module has a designated and active maintainer: Andrea Aime
- The module is considered stable by the majority of the PSC: this is what the PSC will have to vote on
- The module maintains a 40% test coverage: yes, the module has 80% test coverage
- The module has no IP violations: all the code has been written from scratch
- The module has a page in the user manuale: a reference page is available
- The maintainer has signed the GeoServer contributor Agreement: yep
This section should contain feedback provided by PSC members who may have a problem with the proposal.
Being an extension, there are no backwards compatibility issues.
Ben Caradoc-Davies: +1
Justin Deoliveira: +1
Phil Scadden: +1
Simone Giannecchini: +1