This page last changed on Mar 13, 2014 by jive.
Choose your GeoServer version:
GeoServer offers six months of stable releases, followed by six months of maintenance releases.
- Stable: Current release of GeoServer, tested and supported by the community.
- Maintenance: Older version of GeoServer, tested and supported so you have time to upgrade
Access to the latest from the development team. Not recommended for production deployments.
- Latest: Latest GeoServer preview offered for community feedback. These releases are beta/experimental.
- Nightly: Nightly builds for latest features and improvements. These builds are automated and thus have not been subjected to the same level of testing and quality control as stable releases.
- All Releases: Includes older versions for historical and compatibility purposes.
- SourceForge: Visit the GeoServer SourceForge page to download all release artifacts.